POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : BSpline Plugin DLL question... : BSpline Plugin DLL question... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:18:29 EDT (-0400)
  BSpline Plugin DLL question...
From: Mike Weber
Date: 24 May 2000 13:17:54
Message: <392c0ec2@news.povray.org>
I had posted an announcement of my b-spline dll plug in for Moray.  From the
counters on my web-site it looks like a number of people have at least
visited, but I don't know how many have actually downloaded and used it.
I'm wondering if anyone has used it and was able to create any interesting
scenes/images.  If so, I would like to see what you were able to accomplish.

--
Mike - www.geocities.com/mikepweber